Post 1- A country I would like to visit

Alaska, EE.UU


Alaska, an incredible continent.

I got to know Alaska because when I was a child I saw a very famous movie that was set in that very frozen part of the United States, Balto.

Balto was a half wolf dog who carried the antitoxin from Nenana city to Nome leading the squad of dogs in sled races.


I would like to go to Alaska, because it is a continent covered by cold all year round, it contains a lot of nature. Beautiful ice drifts and frozen rivers, in addition to the beautiful boreal auroras that can be seen when the polar cap meets together with the sun.



The little and nothing that I know of Alaska is that it is a very large continent, mostly covered by ice, and with a lot of wildlife, including polar bears, sea lions, elk, ram and obviously ... wolves.

In Alaska, I would like to go to the mountains, to have a day full of the beautiful snow and if we happen to have a snow storm to be able to enjoy it and keep it in my memory.
Going to see wildlife is also what I would do, enjoy how beautiful animal life is and how varied it can be.
But far, the only thing I want to go to Alaska is to be able to appreciate the beautiful northern lights with my own eyes, it has been my dream since I saw the movie Balto and it is my goal until today.

To be honest, I would go to live happily in Alaska, but the harsh winter that exists there is the only thing that could make me doubt this statement, since I am very cold, I would always live with the stove on haha.






Comentarios

  1. Alaska seems like a really cold place due to all the ice, but I would like to go and be able to see the northern lights which looks really beautiful in the pictures

    ResponderEliminar
  2. did you know that alaska was from russia? ;D , i loved balto <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really liked Balto when I was children! and Alaska sounds incredible, if I visit it someday I would like to know the northern light. It is very beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It must be something amazing to see the northern lights with your own eyes

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That movie is too good, the other part of Alaska that I know I saw in the Simpsons movie and I know it belongs to one of the states that make up the United States.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Francisca, it must have been very cold in alaska, but seeing the boreal auroras must have made up for all the cold.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3- My pets

Post 7- Changes to my study program