Post 3- My pets

 My scandalous

I have 4 very unruly animals, 3 are dogs and one is a cat, the dogs from top to bottom are called "Sasha, Paloma and Corbata", they are always doing something evil and they end up endangering me or my family.

They are very messy most of the time, they are always breaking the armchairs or doing evil things, but we still love and take care of them, they are our family.

My pet, his name is Machas or Manchitas, he is very surly and rough with everyone because he only likes me to pay attention to her, she complains when the food is not there when she wants and she does not eat anything, she hates fish and meat, just she likes chicken.

The truth is that I pamper her too much, because she is so cute.


My four pets are picked up from the street, I do not find the sense to buy animals when there are so many who want a home and love, that is why the animals have to be castrated, because otherwise most of the offspring die or end up wandering in the streets, product of an irresponsibility of the human being, they are not guilty of anything.

To be honest, in the context of a pandemic I had many anxiety and panic attacks due to the stress and illnesses that I have, it may seem stupid to many, but Manchas was the emotional support at that time, she helped me, with her simple "meow" and her hair in all my clothes, it was my escape and relief to the crises that I had due to the world context.

Definitely my cat is the best counselor I have and i love her so much. 

And yes.. right now she´s to fat.. HAHAHA



Comentarios

  1. Wow you have a several pets. I could only have one pet.
    PD: you cat is very cute

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi , It must be nice to have so many pets at home! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I think it's very nice that you prefer to adopt rather than buy pets!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, how great to have many pets and they are very cute, it must be very entertaining and funny.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow you have many pets that great, I'm glad your pet Manchas I was helping you in those moments of anxiety
    my dog also helps me a lot with that

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Fran, I can imagine a lot of your dog's adventures jajaja I'm very curious of how is the relation of your dogs with Manchitas.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Jajajjaaj My dog rocky is also very scandalous and then he becomes the victim, they are all the same.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hi, I felt the same, in times of pandemic my pets were an emotional support

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1- A country I would like to visit

Post 7- Changes to my study program