Post 4- Childhoold series

My favorite series


When I was a child I watched, the typical series that were from that time, such as "los caballeros del zodiaco, dragon ball z, inuyasha, ranma 1/2, doraemon and the power rangers", but my favorite was always inuyasha since I liked that he was a half demon human and had dog ears.

I never had a taste for these Japanese cartoons called anime, but most of the cartoons I saw were on the channel now called "CN" which when I was little was called "cartoon network".
When I grew up I began to see more American cartoon series, like las chicas superpoderosas, billy and mandy, yin yan yo, pucca, and los padrinos magicos, they were the best cartoons and I spent watching them just like the island of drama .. now I see an episode and I say "how could I watch such boring cartoons?"

Now that I am older, I developed a fanaticism for the Japanese series, which everyone knows by their common name "anime", I started watching the series that marked me the most in the past, Inuyasha, to continue with many more and become up to date with today what everyone knows as an "otaku"
 




Comentarios

  1. Wow Inuyasha and the knights of the zodiac, are one of the best animated series, I will never forget Seiya (knights of the zodiac) and his sticky kite.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1- A country I would like to visit

Post 3- My pets

Post 7- Changes to my study program