Post 6- Time to travel to the future

The future is uncertain


The truth is, I suffer from anxiety, and something that I dislike too much is thinking about the future, about what will happen or if we will be alive in the near future.

I would like to go see how humanity is declining, how the planet is dying every time so I can know what to do to prevent it from happening, there is more and more overpopulation, there is less food and more pollution due to global warming.

See how to stop everything that climate change entails and the intervention of man on the planet, in nature, fauna and flora.

If they asked me about time travel, I would really like to be able to travel to the past, the future is uncertain and it should continue to be that way, however, traveling to the past could change the events that we witness today in this time, there is a variety of dimensions that can change, if only we change something past.





A small change in the past affects the whole future.

I would like to be able to avoid things that lead us to the self-destruction of the earth, to avoid femicides, to warn society not to do that, even if the future turns out to be detrimental to me, since I prefer the good for humanity and the best for others.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1- A country I would like to visit

Post 3- My pets

Post 7- Changes to my study program